Hi, Ivan,
My vote is that the money raised go to the Parkinson Alliance.  If we can
quickly find a cure, we won't need special places to live or have to have
paid caregivers, support or therapy groups.
And there are not many ways to DOUBLE your money as easily as through the
generosity of the Tuckman Foundation.

You can contact Carol Walton at 609-688-0870 or
"cwalton"@parkinsonalliance.net

Good luck,
nina