I have been very down lately. got to take lot of my test over. so can not tell you all of my results. late AUG. be for i know. servile years back when i what to give up there where so many helped me through it and it has staid with me. I have goofed up my PC. 2 times. said i had bad hives they say my stress might be the cause. still take shots for them. i am having trouble in working and remembering how to do things now. am on some knew med,s some help.VIVIAN spent lot of bucks for a new lawn mower for me. having a littler which it one that goes in a circle. takes no strength to use it. it is some thing only I can work out which i know i will do. we all have to fight stress and in our own way. will admit after so long you just get tired.  but life must go on. i still get lot of help from u all to keep me in there. changes is hard or all most inpospital for me to take. so i hope no changes will be made to the list. for me but i am jost one. right now my mind is racing all get out. so I will close for now.

                                                  I.Y.Q.   DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                   LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

                                                      BEST MED'S FOR PD IS
                                                        BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF.