All,

I have been following the "family feud" regarding depression with great interest and disappointment.  There is a place on this list for discussion about depression since it is an unfortunate symptom of PD.  I have read that it affects up to 60% of all PWP's.  After years of struggle I finally realized that it had claimed me as a victim also.  I recently started on Effexor to treat this pesky problem.  The results have been good.  I understand why some members lash out at others.  I've been known to do it myself on occasion. LOL.  I truly believe that the mental aspects of PD are highly under-estimated.  I'd rather deal with the physical malady than the mental anguish this disease causes.

I won't presume to know the motives behind some of the cyber-attacks, but I understand the need to vent.

Life is short.  We only have each other.  Think about it.

Greg
47(soon to be 48, shit!)/35/35