Just to update those that are interested.  I am in the third week of a year long study of apomorphine injections in treating the "off" periods of PD.  This drug has been around for years and is widely used in Europe.  My MDS is from Holland and has experience with it.  It involves giving yourself an injection up to 10 times a day.  I've been using about 4-6 per day.  So far I am amazed at the results.  It takes about 15-25 minutes for the stuff to kick in.  The drawback is that it is short acting and lasts about 30-90 minutes.  However, relief of any duration is welcome.  The drug companies have been altering the chemical composition of apomorphine for 30 years trying to settle on one that is compatible with humans.  It can cause nausea.  So far I've had no problems at all.  The only other problem is that I feel like a junkie.  Hiding in the bathroom, the closet, or scrunched down in the seat of the car "shooting up".  The other day I gave myself an injection while seated in a restaurant.  Oh well, I guess that kind of thing is old news to diabetics.

Greg
47/35/35