G'day paul
it is a privilege and a pleasure to meet the *real* you
you are so young too
i rather liked the unreal you too
there were certain similarities but maybe that was just my perception
keep on injecting a little uncertainty to the list
we all think and learn from the shot of controversy
sadly the head butting occurs, as you indicate, when ideas, thoughts,
wonders and  perceptions differ...........
if *power* is challenged we tend to defend our position
often this defence can occur without reasonable thought or consideration
i do it myself and then think later
the list is so powerful and so supportive it will thrive and your input,
while challenged, is wonderful
a gold standard
keep it up, cope the flak from us and return it, but keep it up
judy kookaburras  and all