Joe & Carol,

I still am waiting to find out IF I have PD.  I do have inner tremors.  I
would describe it as a kind of "vibration" going on inside.  I DO equate
this feeling with a "quezy like" feeling.  I DO NOT feel quezy though.
Sometimes I can put my finger between my teeth and gently close down.  I
feel a rapid like biting sensation on my finger.  It goes at about the same
speed as my tremors of my left hand.

I get kind of "disoriented" when they are bad.  For me they are somewhat
"disabling" when really bad.  I don't know if this is true of any others.

Take care,

David Meigs  aka: Pappy