At 11:08 2000/08/17 -0500, Paul Ayers <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>My, are we touchy or are you one of the defenders of the helpless
>on the list?  It seems that my question was "What is the point?"
>That question is just that, a question.  Don't be so ready to
>defend something that doesn't need it.  Save your energy for the
>spitting matches that occur often.  I simply did not understand
>the point.  On the subject of "ALL about PD" it seems that you
>are saying that many people complain about content of the list,
>after all Sparkle was created to spare us of the pig papers.
>Maybe we should create a list for "The Good Ol'Days"  I bet it
>would be a hit.

ono another paul!
now we have paul lauer and paul ayers!

interesting that you remember the 'pig papers'
and the 'good ol'days' of this list?
did you not join us recently?

i wonder what was the point of your message 'what is the point?"?

if you ask a question,
why be surprised when you receive an answer?
why be surprised when you receive an answer you disagree with?
what was the purpose of asking the question?

are you suggesting that kelly's posting should not have been made?

am i suggesting that your posting should not have been made?

not me
i'm on votaire's side of this one

janet

ps
should i add your website to my members' links list?

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: [log in to unmask] smail: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada