latest postings to the parkinson webforum topic at mgh:
"suicide - whose 'fault' is it?'

[nb - the topic threads with the most recent
messages get 'bumped up' to the top of the list]

posted August 16, 2000 11:42 PM

There is one of us at risk now , his name is RT. He's in
Ontario at his home because the hospital said there aren't
any beds available . He has gone off his meds for three days,
and said he hasn't eaten either. RT needs our help. His
voice on the phone is barely audible, but you can hear him
crying . I know this is an invasion of his privacy, but he
can give me hell later for it, if he is still with us.
His e-mail address is rt@s... and his phone number is
705 xxx-xxxx. If you know RT and can contact him , please
do so.

posted August 17, 2000 12:53 AM

up to the top

posted August 17, 2000 01:13 AM

I sent him an email and left my phone #. I hope he is okay.
Is there someone in his area who can go check on him?

posted August 17, 2000 05:05 AM

thanks m., someone is checking in on him but he seems to put
up an 'I'm fine' front. He should be in a hospital but there's
no room at the inn.

posted August 17, 2000 05:51 AM

i called for him because I care about him, though I barely
know him. p.

here is the canadian number
Crisis Phones:
(705) 726-7922
24 hrs. / 7 days
ONTARIO

posted August 17, 2000 07:36 AM

Keeping this one on top because its so important

posted August 17, 2000 09:40 AM

bump up

posted August 17, 2000 10:47 AM

Back up to the top -- he needs us

posted August 17, 2000 01:43 PM

Ryan was admitted to hospital this morning.
705 645-4404 Ext 214. Thanks to so many of
you for caring.

posted August 17, 2000 02:00 PM

oh c.
i just got goosebumps reading your message!
my heart is with him and all of us

janet

These forums are owned and maintained by the
Department of Neurology at Massachusetts General Hospital
Webspinner - John Lester

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: [log in to unmask] smail: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada