Marjorie, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG, warm, full-of-love HUGGLE atcha!!

Now for the "pain in the neck...."   When driving, make sure your
head and neck aren't tilted backwards, even slightly, while
driving...tilt your chin (and the rest of your face) slightly
downward while driving/.  If you have trouble seeing over the
steering wheel with that slight tilt, don't move your head - move
your EYES to see over the wheel.

When you get home rest for a few minutes with an ice pack on your
neck.

GOOD LUCK!!!

The above info comes to you courtesy of Dr. Lee Kudrow (yup- he's
Lisa Kudrow's dad), who successfully treated me for migraine
control; about 25 years ago.... (and it worked wonders!).

Sending love your way...

Barb Mallut