Alf, I saw it and forwarded it to my Dad.  I think it looked like a great
product!!!  Thanks for sharing it with us.  Jen, Dad w/ PD 55/29

-----Original Message-----
From: Alf Cousins [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2000 8:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Curled Toes

Hi All
After the singularly empty silence in response to my suggesting cramp
busters to relieve spams in the limbs, I hardly dare suggest that I have
also heard it said that the same devices will help to straighten digits and
limbs. For those who don't want to spend the money, and God knows the
australian economy could do with it, the web site includes information for
how to make you own devices. For those who didn't see it before, here is the
site address again. http://www.crampbusters.com.au/index.html
Enjoy
Alf,
Adelaide