Since June 6th, I have suffered with sciatica so bad, I would have to
hold onto furniture and walls to walk from one room to the other. I
haven't been able to work since 2nd week of July. I truly thought I would
either die from the pain, or the pain killers I was taking.  However, my
office manager told me she had the same problem and had an injection in
that nerve two years ago, and hasn't had trouble since.  Well, after 2
weeks I made up my mind to do it.  That was yesterday.  Today, I can walk
straight and don't have to hold onto walls and furniture and can care for
my PWP the way he needs it. I recommend it to anyone,  because pain does
bad things  to good people..  Best wishes, Jo Ann