Dear Friends,

        I want to tell you that my Dad died this evening.  He had Parkinsons and
years of
heart disease.  He had just turned 84.  He was a fighter and had struggled
through many
life threatening incidents over the years, but he managed to stay with us
till now.  He
has earned his rest.  We will be leaving tomorrow to be with my mom, but I
will try to
check my e-mail daily.  At a time like this, it is nice to know I can reach
out and
touch someone even in cyberspace.  Thanks for being there.
                                                                Sue Weiler