At 07:43 2000/08/20 +0200, hans wrote:
>Full [ pseudo ] names and [ pseudo ] addresses and [ pseudo ] websites
>please!!
>And what facts made you conclude that these are pseudos??
>Full name and address please!!
>And what facts made you conclude that this is genuine??
>Hans.

if anyone has doubts about my statments
we all have the same access to the archives and to the web
i see no benefit in posting all the details here

i think maybe more benefit might accrue to
pondering the motives behind these actions

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: [log in to unmask] smail: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada