janet, I do believe you owe Paul Ayers an apology.

an Engineer at Cessna in Wichita, Kansas. That is the
best recommendation anyone could offer me!!
I would try to explain to you about Industrial
Espionage, which may be why Paul's email is
routed as it is.  Anyway, Its his business, not
any of ours, it he routes it to Mars, Venus and
the Moon, before coming back to earth. The fact
that he can correspond with us is important,
not how he does it!

Cessna Employee Flying Club is where I learned to fly.
  I lived in Kansas for 36 years.
The kindest, most helpful people live in Kansas.
To say that moving to South Florida was somewhat a
culture shock ,at the time, is the understatement of the
year.

just me,
Marjorie