Well, Here I am.  Paul Ayers, 50 years old, born Norfolk VA in 1950.
Work at Universal Connections,Inc in Indianapolis Indiana.  The web address
for my company is www.netuci.com
The web address changed.  MY, I am honored that one would spend so much time
investigating little ol me.  Thanks.
The reason my post are as they are is that the "leader" of the list has
failed several times to add my email address to the list.  Maybe instead of
investigating suspicious contributors, you should spend your time insuring
that the list is accurate.  I understand that you must defend and protect
everyone from each other, but really, Do you actually think that there are
individuals who want to somehow cause trouble?  Or are you just trying to
insure that you and your circle are not challenged.  I have been on the list
quite some time and have seen many come and go.  It seems to me that as long
as no one has a differing view the list is fine, but let one person think on
their own thought and the list police are out in force.
So, here I am, the real Paul Ayers.
I may be contacted at the following:
800-977-1460 Work
www.netuci.com             No Really it's me, or could it be paranoia...