torticollis bothers one of our group members about the time of peak
levodopa concentration in blood - that is half hour to hour after
regular carbidopa/levodopa medication. reducing the dose eliminated
the effect.

would seem to be something to write or call your neurologist about.
you should have some data for several days with time and amount of
meds and food and time and duration of the twisting. ask about taking
half as much twice as often.

--
Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz
mailto:[log in to unmask]