Barb M and all. I have found at least a doz
of these pink guys today.This really made me chuckle.
Fri and Sat 18, 19, several friends  and
families had a giant yard sale. The host
and hostess of this event allowed the group to use their FACILITIES. In
the bathroom the decor was  PINK FLAMINGOS. The wall covering was pink
flamingos, the curtains the same plus the shower curtain. Not small ones
either. They ranged from 2ft to about 10 in. I could not help myself. I
laughed so hard
I almost parked myself on the floor instead of the john. I knew this
lady was rather flambouyant. I guess I just was not
prepared to find myself in the company of the ever multiplying fowl.
I just had to share with you my flamingo sightings.
Hugs, Juanita CG for George 74/71/64