Ivan I know you don't want to hear this, but I'm going to speak up
anyway.
I take offense to you saying a nursing home is a death camp. They most
certainly are not. None of us want to give up our homes. Yet if there is
no other option, then so be it.
If you have used up all other options what choice do you really have? I
do not see how the state can force you into a nursing home. Can you not
sell your home and move into assisted living, rather than a nursing
facility.? Get some one to help you that will not be running on raw
emotions. Ivan we on the list can do nothing more than moral support.
All of us wrote letters in your behalf
not to long ago. Evidently this did no good. Just make sure you know
what all your options are. As I said let someone else, better qualified
than yourself handle
all the ins and outs of this situation. Right now you are much to
distraught to handle it yourself.
Hang in there! Hugs and prayers to you!
Juanita CG for Geotge 74/71/64