Hi Janet,
    Wasn''t that good news about Joan? Thanks for printing out the article
for all to see.  Too bad that they cannot see the pictures also.  As opposed
to the URL that Joan gave you, (I had trouble with that one) I believe that
you can find the text with pictures at
    www.cinewspaper/com/feature.html
Now about the watch.  I received mine free because it was new on the market
and my PD friend happened to work for the company that makes them.  To
receive one, I had to try it out and then answer a survey about the watch.
(Small price to pay!)  But since I take 32 meds (only 7 different ones
though) at 8 different times a day, it is an absolute lifesaver. It also
tells you what meds to take, will remind you when you have a doctor's appt,
and will also record "events" that you can program into it - such as - if you
are monitoring on-off fluctuations etc.   At your first warning that it is
time to take meds, it beeps - then continues to beep every 10 minutes for the
next hour. Then the list of meds to take scrolls across the bottom of the
watch and does not go off (the beeping does after about 15 seconds!) until
after you take  your meds.   The printout posssibilities are also phenomenal
- it can print out your med schedule and/or a report on when  you have taken
your meds during a particular time.   It has been so helpful - even though
right now it only comes in a black, masculine look (we have made suggestions
about that!) I never take it off.  On my other arm is my Red Cross CARE LINE
alert. SO I'm ready to take on the world!
Jan(et!)