For the record, my toes on my left foot (weak side) are and have been curled so
tightly that I  have permanent callouses on the tips of each toe.  The right
foot also curls but not as bad.  I always wear sandals  with adjustable straps,
when  I wear shoes at all.

Cathy

Carline, my PWP has problems with her feet. On her right foot the big toe