Juanita,
I just replied to cathy and don't know if it got to the list. SOOOO
Medicare covers the custom made insoles for diabetes. Mine were 288.
plus my Rockports/ tie and man style - about 70-90 dollars.  They are
molded to ur feet and shoe and they are removable. I  had an orthotics
person at the rehab dept. in the hospital make them. after about 2 weeks
I went back for an adjustment- free.  They are not anything like the
ready made ones. My toes used to curl so badly and it was so painful
with my ankles and legs. They don't cure the illness , but my ankles
don't hurt like they use to.

nancy

nancy