Alf Cousins wrote:

> Sylvia,
> At our recent Parky Support group meeting we were each asked to offer one
> piece of advice which helped allay our condition.

Hi Alf - I've been giggling all night seeing pictures in my head of you all in a
snazzy restaurant and one of you with his foot on the table in a green cramp
stopper !
Seriously, I quite agree with you  - when (if ) the time comes, I'd rather try
one than add to my chemical cocktail.  I wasn't trying to cast doubt on their
efficacy, just wanted some people who might be able to use them with their
patients to be aware of their existence and at least try them out.
Be Well, Sylvia