Marjorie, good for you, you are a champ! And no, I CAN'T
imagine being perfectly still for 5 minutes, but if I could
do that I'd want a manicure not an MRI. We are all very very
proud of you! And we'll be waiting for news from your neuro,
and praying it will be the best possible.
Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease"
     & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease,"
     J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/