This is my first message to the list.  Just want to report that the toes on my
left foot have been curling for at least 4 years. I have had PD for about 12
years.  I find that I kick my left shoe off a lot.[It is my left side that is
affected so far] I am always more comfortable bare footed since having PD. and
my balance is better too.. I am getting a corn on the end of my middle toe from
the way I walk. My podiatrist says that the PD causes the curling.-----I enjoy
reading your messages.
   Thanks.   Aileen L.