> I am in the middle of Mexico & have been without a TV for
>  weeks, do not get English on my radio, and must go looking
>  for an English newspaper.  Yesterday I found a newspaper that
> was only a day old.  Also, I have been trying to get onto a local
> ISP.  This has taken four days, and is still not right.

Nancy........when you get yourself situated, you might try a newspaper site
that someone on the list gave awhile back....
http://www.onlinenewspapers.com
..thousands of newspapers from all over the world..you could even possibly
find your local Mexican newspaper on this site and cut and paste articles
into some of the translation web sites  and you would have your local news
as well as  news from your former home town.....

Murray:  do you know of one particularly  good  translation site for
Nancy?????

Joan Hartman