From: Joan and Stan Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fundraiser postponed but not the Book launch!!
Date: Saturday, August 19, 2000 12:04 PM

Due to the overwhelming response from authors and the public, we have
been forced to postpone our reception at Gramercy Park until the spring.
I apologize for any inconviences that this may cause any or our
authors-if you need to talk with me, please email me offlist. We just
outgrew our surroundings and out planning time frame. However, our book
"Voices From the Parking Lot" parkinson's-insights and perspectives will
still be launched in sept at the National Unity Walk and at a reception
afterwards. The book will be available to order in just a few short
weeks
and if  I do say so myself-it is quite wonderful! So if you are going to
New York for the Unity Walk and would like an invitation to the
reception after the walk-please contact me off list. Thanks for all the
support . Joan

--
Joan E. Snyder      48/10