In my humble opinion it is time that Janet's apology be accepted by one and
all. Janet does a fine job keeping this list going. Janet is also our
referee for the sports minded. Many have given her the yellow card a few
even the red.So let us get back to the list and accept it for what it is. We
are all guilty of making mistakes. To live without making mistakes one must
be a Saint. Saints are few believe me.Myself I am grateful when I read
something positive on this list.  I am rooting for you Janet keep smiling.
In brotherly love, hugs bern.........Peace