Dear Patricia,
It sounds like "wearing-off dystonia." This is a kind of muscle pain
that occurs at the end of a Sinemet dose. I would report this to your
neurologist as soon as possible. It may be that your medications could
be adjusted to provide better or longer-lasting relief.

You might check the National Parkinson Foundation website for more
information regarding dystonia:

http://www.parkinson.org/

Scroll down the left side of the screen and click "Search our site."
Then, under "NPF WEB SITE SEARCH" type "dystonia."

This should bring up a new screen with a number of entries regarding
dystonia.

I hope this will be helpful to you--
My very best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy for Parkinson's disease
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: interview and assessment tools for nutrition
professionals"
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson'sdisease," J Nutr
Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/