Dear PIEN friends,

Let's not forget  Archbishop Desmond Tutu's
Prayer for Persons with Parkinsons.

He worked on it and sent it out to PIEN in March, 1999,
2 months after he first talked with me on the telephone.

It remins and always will be one of the greatest thrills of
 my life to  have received prayers and blessings during
two caring phone calls from my "uncle" Desmond.

Janet, can you , or another technomagician
please re-publish his Prayer for us on PIEN?

Sorry not to have it in retrievable format, or I would
post ita immediately.

Ivan Mfowethu Suzman
50/39/36

On Sat, 19 Aug 2000 23:16:40 -0700 davidmeigs <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> I am very sad to hear about Bishop Tutu's cancer.  I hope that he
> recovers
> soon.  I got to meet him in 1975 in Brussels.  I was very impressed
> with his
> easy going, "regular guy" way he had about him.  He fought tall odds
> against
> racism, much like the everyday battle many of you have fought for so
> many
> years.
>
> His life is an example of hope.
>

> David Meigs  aka: Pappy

 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)