From: Jim Finn <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PD & TV Update
Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2000 9:51 AM

Group -

As some of you may recall, I was interviewed by "60 Minutes" back in the
Spring of 1998.  The subject was the "pig cell" transplant surgery I had in
September, 1996.

Well, as it turns out, "60 Minutes II" (a sister program) wanted to do a
follow-up piece.  A 'phone conversation with a producer resulted in
yesterday's arrival of a film crew at my house.

They taped while yours truly walked around town and talked in the living
room, also.

At this point I have no idea when (or even if) the program will air.  I'll
keep you informed.

Jim