    Since about Aug. 9 I have had sensations in my mouth with my tongue
seeming to be pinched, bound, and pulled.  My swallowing problems and
tightness in the throat have been multiplied by the sensations of my tongue
being pulled back in the throat and the pulling upward of the tongue.  I feel
like a membrane has tied the tongue to my teeth and to the back of the mouth.
 I feel like the membrane also pulls the sides of my mouth toward each other.
 There is a horseshoe shaped bone in the rear of the mouth in the palatte
region which feels like it has bent back and forth other parts of the mouth.
In early morning when I rise mouth is dry, I cannot move, head leans to the
right, and my tongue seems to be wrapped around my throat.  Yesterday dr.
said no membrane as I described was in the mouth and she was puzzled about
the horseshoe shaped bone.  This morning I learned that the tongue is coated
with a lingal membrane and the tongue muscles have mucous membranes.  There
is also the hyoid bone which is u-shaped in the deep rear of the mouth. This
was on the Internet.  I feel like I am in danger of strangling.  Any thoughts
or advice would help. Current meds are Sinemet 25/100  1.5 tabs at 6A and 1
tab at 9A 12P 3P 6P and 9P with two half tablets available during sleep time.
 4  two mg Requip four times a day and one 25mg elavil at bedtime.  I also
have been prescribed Xanax during the day (up to 4  .25 pills) and liquid
valium at night.  Barbara Blake Krebs by Fred Krebs  [log in to unmask] Write
to my address rather than to the list.