The main thing is they should make tires that do not fly apart without
warning, even if they have somewhat more or less pressure than they are rated
at, I would say plus or minus 4 pounds from the rating is not unreasonable.
It seems that now Firestone is going to substitute competitors tires when
they cannot supply replacements. I would feel sorry for them, but this is the
second time they have done this, they had 30 years to make the corrections!
It's all about the money, and if they do the right thing they will survive
and prosper......
Ken