Hi. I do not read the list everyday. I have pd and spend alot of time taking care of me.I hate being dirty. I have to eat or I have no energy. I have to pee and poo and I have to be prepared for my next freeze. The pills must be ready in a place that is safe since as soon as I take them I stop moving.

This is my life.I am lucky I have a husband that cares but has alot to do. He is in the house but not always able to help.

Days go by and I survive. PD is worse now than I expected .There are no answers but let's try to offer hope. Good things happen everyday.

Ruth Spielberger aka teenylight on AIM

56/44