Nancy , you definitely are living my recurrent nightmare.
Since I was a child I have dreamed I end up in a place
where no one speaks English ,and I don't even have a
dime to place a phone call, you can tell how long
I have been dreaming that dream, because pay phones
are now 25¢ .  I know it couldn't be Spanish nor German
because I would have understood enough words to at
least make some semblance of sense out of the conversations.
After living in South Florida for 29 years I feel as if I
live in a foreign country, all the different languages people
speak down here, its like a trip to the United Nations just
to go to the grocery store, not to mention the banks.
It sure makes life a lot more interesting!!

Is it true you can still hire a maid in Mexico at a reasonable
rate?  Or has all that changed too?
P.S. The 2 months I was on Eldepryl I was depressed and had
nightmares, are you on Eldepryl?
just me,
Marjorie