if you all are talking about JANET PATTERSON i don't understand why  servile year's ago i wanted to leave this world. she was one of many who gave me the strength  to go on. and have not for got it. some times i think of it but it comes back to me of all the help i got from every one on the list. reminds me we all got our little perks.  so lets all for get about repeating every thing over and over.  as i was one but grup  after 31 years of PD. you learn a lot AND HAVE LOT YET TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH.  so flame me for a spell as all i will do is cry a little. that is all just one on the list.

                                                  I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN
                                                    LOVE OF MY LIFE.-55

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/