my keyboard still has not learned to spell or put things on paper like they should be. first in my family there always been one that for get there chidden names. so i came up with sister for them how the knew which i wanted i don't know. so on what i got to say. long time back i wanted to walk in front of a truck. got a lot of phone call email from the list it has stayed which me. to many to name if old member remember who they where. i owe lot to  JANET P. as she remind me of my daughters. i called them SIS. so I STARED CALLING JANET P. SIS.  she used to re write my post for all to under stand which i owed. lot of you do not know all personal propems she has gone through. as i have been in out family court more than i want to remember. my on daughter has been reading lot of my mail as i have been offoreal bad. my dad died of belly cancer,my mother and sister also died of canswer. i have gotten some test over. i will not go along which what they what me to eat and do. how do you strain oatmeal. that is one. if you know what i can and no eat you might as well give up eating. lo lo FLAMING OF JANET P. i don't know why. i don't know if i have or not but if i am like all PWP'S i could of.  my youngest sis says lot of it is going on. IT IS A PD INSTINK TO DO IT. i will always say for DON MCKINLEY never chang how list is run. if you want a joke,PD new's put it on. i get from 120  to 90 post a day most is sparkel lot is over my head so i just hit delete and keep my mouth shut or don't complain. when one does complain and you agree why do you need to add yours. there is lot of post taken up. i try to keep from repost in any thing that has given help unless i can add to it. as i was in 3 wars and do not have book smarts. not much scooling. so lets all remember we all are rowing the same boat. I have got to meet some one on he list i don't like or fell sowory for. only for my self lo lo . so give me the blue blazer's all I can do is cry. hope to be hear for other 20 years. what to be longest person which PD. U ALL BE HAPPY.

                                                      I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                        LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

                                                     BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                                                   REMBER U COULD BE OTHE PD'ER