Actually,   Gang, I read in the Houston Chronicle (which I believe is
LAW.   Hee,Hee)  that stem cells were grown from taking cells out of a
malignant tumor. They can be grown from bone marrow as well.
What about the things I've read about using pig's parts  to grow stem
cells?  It's not a matter of embryos at this point, it's a matter of
getting the stem cells done, to find a cure for this insiduous disease
Just think, if it can help PD/PSP, etc. maybe it can help impotence and
frigidity.  Maybe it can help fertility.  You know, there is no end to
the things new stem cells can accomplish.  Let's root FOR, not AGAINST.
Best to you all.  JO ANN