I really didnt mean to set off a list war when I vented about gun control -
we all have our own opinions, and while the "smart" people agree with me
(smile), everyone is welcome to their own opinion. Lately it seems like we
are beginning to argue over the morality of guns/abortion etc. and to me,
this is a waste of time.  Morals are usually learned when we are quite
young, and rarely change over time. They are a set of beliefs, and while my
morals may differ from yours, arguing about them is not likely to change
either of our minds over "whose is right".  To me, there is nothing morally
wrong with hunting, or killing for food, but I know many people who eat beef
while saying its morally wrong  to kill deer. I dont understand this
viewpoint, but I do respect their right to have it. I suspect arguing morals
is kinda like wrestling pigs - you are both going to get muddy, but the pig
is going to enjoy it.... Just another opinion...
bob aka tex