Laura my, dear.  You probably don't know the entire story about the
"scapegoat", which is a misnomer in this case.  If you read everyone's
postings you will see why she was asked to cease and desist.  She was NOT
asked to leave the list, just to calm her rantings.  Besides, I can
almost promise you, she is reading every thing that is posted, and is
probably using her many aliases to
respond.  At any rate, I've decided not to go any further with this, and
I hope you will continue to post and share with the group.  We
all need each other.  But before you judge, try to see the "entire"
story.  Best wishes, Jo Ann from Houston