Carole - Just hang in there.  There are good times and bad times
in anything we do.  Just like in any friendship, marriage or
relationship, there will be problems, and sometimes one or the other has
to be taken to task.  Janet will be back. In fact, she's probably not
ever left, but what ever, we need to focus on the main point of this
listserv and that is to support each other.  Over the years, I've learned
that even though things appear to be "bad" at the time, that something
"good' always comes out of it.  Let's continue to contribute in every way
way can and express ourselves the best we can, and know that what we are
doing is for the best.   I wish you the very best.  Jo Ann from Houston