jane
with due respect to your post i feel we all need a rest from some of the
postings we have been getting
we have a problem with the list and it is obvious that there are many
distressed and discomforted posters who need some respite from some of the
inappropriate things that are appearing
the list owener is concerned and this in itsel is significant
certainly leave if you feel that way but look very closely at the archives
and see if you can discern my concern for a period of respite
judy