Hi everyone,
Look, I'm prepared to eat humble pie on this one but does anyone know of the
purported little girl with cancer? I ask because she must be a great
fighter. I saw this email message sent by somone else in Australia more than
twelve months ago! So, if she exists, good on her for surviving so long
against all expectation. And if she doesn't exist, then this is a chain
letter, despite claiming not to be, and a pretty sick one at that. I would
ask my LIST friends to check the authenticity of these sort of messages
before propogating them, and I don't mean take the word of a celebrity, as
they can be duped too. This sort of sad humour isn't a good use of web time,
(in my opinion).
Alf
Adelaide
50 <1 48