Sorry, sometimes I'm at a complete loss as to putting
PD or NON PD: on my headers.  For those of you who have
never experienced a hurricane its probably NON PD and for
those of you who know what stress a hurricane can place on
a PWP then its PD.
<snip>

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico -- Steady on course, Hurricane Debby plowed across
the warm waters of the Caribbean early Wednesday on a path expected to
bring it near the southeast Bahamas and the Turks and Caicos Islands within
the next 24 hours.

<snip>

   MESSAGE BOARD
Nature's wrath
The latest forecast track puts the hurricane near South Florida by 2 p.m.
Friday. Forecasters, however, stressed that the computer-generated track
could change.

If we could please quit fighting long enough to say a few prayers
for all the people being harmed by this Hurricane, for the people
who will go hungry today, for the children who will be beaten
to death today, and for the people who continue in their quest
to find a cure for all diseases, not just PD, I'd be truly grateful.

just me,
Marjorie