Friends-- It has been interesting to note the very wide range of dosages
for Seroquel which have been mentioned on PIEN of late.
I have paid attention because Peter, who seems to do pretty well on
Seroquel so far as hallucinationd/confusion are concerned, was told by his
excellent MDS neuro that he should not have more than 4 of the 25mg.
tablets, at least 4 hours apart, and not take extra when he is especially
"out of it".

I know, I know--everyone's different   :-)    BUT there seems such a range,
with some PWPs taking 4 or 5 times what Peter does, with good results.  I
thought before our next appt. I'd ask if you have been told anything re:
limits of doses, etc. that I might want to share with the good doctor?
There have been a few occasions when I would have been extremely happy to
have been able to give him an extra pill and ease his distress.
Thanks for any thoughts about this----

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for