Bill Isbell - I have no aliases. I am just me, Jo Ann.  Usually a very
easy going, caring person (this comes from friends, not me). We
are not a huge organization, like Dow, Microsoft our government,etc.  We
are a listserve and I don't believe anyone is here to commit fraud.  We
are here to support one another, share our problems, and in many cases
our humor, and all are  equally good.  Many people, including me, believe
Janet P has many aliases and has never left the list.   She did this
twice before and one time came back on comenting about something that
appeared when she was supposedly off list.  Now whether she uses her
aliases to further her own  comments or not, I have no idea.  But one
thing you MUST know is, that many of us have been concerned about her
mental health recently, especially since
Paige committed suicide.  Many of us were disgusted with her continuous
postings regarding depression and suicide, and many of us (myself
especially) were furious over her attacks on various people.  Now, I
promised myself I wasn't going to talk about this
anymore and to get on with my life, and allow others to do the same,
but I felt it necessary to defend some of our actions.

Hopefully when she begins to post again, she would be her old
informative, educational self.

Best wishes, Jo Ann from Houston