Just a note to everyone "out there".  I got this precious old machine
back in November.  My daughter gave it to me, because my love has PD and
PSP, and she wanted me to learn as much a I could about both debilitating
diseases.  I joined both listservs, as well as another that I felt the
need to join.  Never, in these 11 months has there been any squabble on
the PSP or the "other" channel.  Why do you suppoe that is?  Since I
belong to the 3 of them, and there's been no problems on the other 2,
then I refuse to be called a list parasite, and a demeaning person( along
with countless other members), when the problems and squabbles seemingly
are caused by one, and only one person.

I have said about 8 times in the last two days, that I was  going to back
off this subject.  I've gotten personal mail applauding my statements
about "her" and I've gotten some almost threatening
mails.  Now, I need this group, because my PWP/PSP  is not getting any
better.  I also want to keep myself "up" as much as
possible for his sake,  and can't seem to accomplish that with all this
B.S. going around.

  Nigel, I hope your statements don't mean you are going to take her
place.

As i've said before about 8 times, that many of us wrote Janet because
some were concerned about her well-being and
some were disgusted and some, like myself, angry.  Why don't I get angry
on the PSP and the "other" group.  Why don't people from the
other 2 listservs write me and "fuss"?  It's because we don't have anyone
acting like a queen on a throne saying and doing whatever
comes into their minds.

So once again, I'll say.  I'D LIKE TO BACK OFF THIS SUBJECT - - - NOW!!!!
 How about the rest of you?

Jo Ann from Houston