This, I think ,should go to that old program "Kids say the
darndest things"

My Sis in Fort Worth, Tx has twin grandchildren aged 9,
the male part of that set, when he was required to use
his spelling words in a sentence, used the word "desperately"
in this fashion.

"I love someone desperately."
Now we have all having bets as to exactly whom this person
could be.
All of us are just as positive that it not his twin sister.

just me,
Marjorie

P.S. Now they are giving us 3 scenarios as to what Hurricane
Debbie is going to do.  I have a handyman hired to put up our
storm shutter tomorrow morning if need be.  I'd just as soon
the need not arrive and I thank all of you for your prayers.