I went for my first exam today.  I am impressed.  I am used to 5 minutes
with a doc, less with the neuro.  The MDS examined me for 20 minutes, then
The PA for 20 more.  They went off and consulted for 10 minutes, and then
BOTH spent another 20 minutes with me!

I finally feel that I have someone that will get to the bottom of what's
going on with me.  Before today I have only had 2 or three tests done.  Dr.
Giroux & PA. Sierra are actually going to order a whole battery of tests.
EEG's, Blood tests, Neuro Psychology testing, AND Physical therapy.  (some
one pinch me)

Kudos to Bill Bell of NWPF, Evergreen hospital, and all that have labored to
bring this center to our corner of the globe.  (Kirkland, WA)

David Meigs  aka: Pappy