Sid-- I can't find the Q&A article in my files--must have lost it after OI
wrote before. Can you repost it, please.?

If you ever get an answer to the "final question" please post it too.

While this must be an "agree to disagree" subject for some, being informed
is still essential.
Thanks for your efforts.

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

        On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        We agree to differ...
                                we resolve to love...
                                                   we  unite to serve.