Dear Friends,

        Thank you all for your words of support for me at this time of my
Dad's death.  Despite his long fight with Parkinsons, it seems it was
his heart that finally gave out.
        The experience of his funeral and the relatives that came from
Texas, California, Las Vegas, D.C., Switzerland and Wisconsin and
the many friends of my parents, taught me things about my Dad that
I never knew.  He was well loved and respected.  Just one example:
he sang in the church choir for years.  They took it upon themselves
to form an honor guard on both sides of the aisle holding candles and
singing as his casket went by.  It was very touching and beautiful.

        Thank you all again for your caring.      Sue Weiler